Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!
Christmas gets me so excited. I woke up today at 4:30 a.m. – wide awake!
I decided to use the rare quiet and alone time to (finally) write this post that has been on my to-do list forever! This post may not be Christmas themed; however, it is all about Enzo. And, if you can believe it I love him even more than I love Christmas. : )
I always intend to be better at documenting our family life, but then school starts and I can’t help but spend every spare second being present with my Babe and baby. Some day I’ll figure it out, but until then massive recap blog posts will have to do!
Enzo in a nutshell:
– Every morning he wakes up and asks for either “D’apple juice” or “CHOCOLATE MILK” in a Cookie Monster voice.
– He is obsessed with Disney’s Cars and Finding Dory (And sadly, has moved on from his previous favorite Tinkerbell.)
– He ditched sleeping with his teddy bear – which he did for the past six months! – and now insists on snuggling with Me, Tim or his Mater truck.
– He hates it when we are driving and the sun is in his eyes. He will whine and say “stinky sun” and then beg me to turn the car so he can see better.
– We let him watch some of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith with us, and now he is obsessed with watching scary things. Every night when it is time for bed he says, “Mama, one more minute scary part!”
– He loves his Grandma Zemp insanely. He asks to go to her house multiple times a day; and, while we are there she is the only person he wants to hang out with.
– Some of his favorite activities with Grandma are: watching National Geographic shark videos, playing Plants Vs Zombies on her iPad, and picking up pecans outside.
– Seriously though, yesterday he picked up an entire mini-wagon full of pecans!
– His favorite food is potstickers. He also asks for those multiple times a day. (Who is this child?)
– The past couple days he was introduced to “Ring around the Rosie” and “Duck Duck Goose,” and to say he loves them is an understatement. Yesterday he gathered everyone in the house (Aunt’s, Uncles, Grandma and Grandpa included) and had us all sit in a circle to play with him.
– He is independent like mad.
– He rides his Little Tikes car around the house daily. (And he’s fast!) He loves to chase me and Tim around the house.
– He loves to spot “Big Trucks!” while we are driving.
Enzo brings so much joy to our family. Even on his hardest days, he brings us so much bliss! These pictures were taken about a month before his second birthday in August. My wonderful sister-in-law Trisha took them for us and I could not love them more!
Merry Christmas again! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with family and goodness!