My friends and I have yet to break our monthly streak! (Although this month we cut it super close!) Our theme this month was florals. I bought this dress online from Gap because I LOVED the pattern. It’s also super light weight, flattering and perfect for the hot Arizona summer! This dress ended up fitting me a bit shorter than I’m comfortable with, so I’m hoping to exchange it for the “tall” version, but other than that I couldn’t love it more! I will link it at the bottom of the page for those looking for a great summer dress!
Also, since I haven’t blogged personally in a while… here are 10 random life musings:
- Vivienne is teething! It’s a really good thing babies are cute because she has been keeping me up all hours of the night!
- Tim took his Varsity Boys Volleyball team to the STATE FINAL! They lost it in five, but I am so proud of him and his team for their amazing season. They were 19 – 1 in league play. (Fun fact: Tim started this boys volleyball program from scratch only three years ago.)
- We were able to see A Quiet Place, Avengers, and Han Solo recently. I LOVED them all!
- Tim’s family was in Arizona the past two weeks. We played hard and got to meet our nephew Elliot for the first time!
- We are going to a family reunion in South Carolina this month
- At this very moment Tim and I are eating pizza and watching Riverdale
- My Mom, her students, and my sisters are all at the Alberta provincial music festival this week! Break legs y’all! I’m hoping to compete again next year.
- We are planning a trip to Canada this July!
- Every time we go to the store Enzo looks at all the toys, and adds about 100 of them to his “birthday list.”
- Our only car’s engine seized, but we miraculously qualified for a full engine replacement! (A few parts were under recall.) While our car has been in the shop, we’ve been driving a tiny Hyundai Veloster car rental. Enzo and Tim call it the “race car,” although Tim loathes it.
It’s been a great summer so far and we are happy as can be! Hope you all are getting lots of rest and relaxation – don’t forget to check out how my friends wore it! (Chelannigans, Brittany Lowry, Twinnerpated & Co)
Thanks for stopping by!